Monday, October 25, 2010

West Coast Women's Show

WOW what a rush!!! I spent the entire weekend at the West Coast Women's Show at the TradeX in Abbottsford, BC with 25,000 females. We were located in the Home & Design section right by the stage. My friend, Colette from She's My Florist and I shared a booth. I met many many new friends, including Jennie & James who are the owners of Red Roof Real Estate. Jennie is absolutely adorable and we were able to share Virgin Alley together along with Miche purses (I could not stand watching them demonstrate their purses any longer and HAD to purchase one with 3 shelves (or as Colette likes to correct me "shell's") anyways, check them out the shell's are magnetic and just attach themselves to the purse HOLY nuts they were awsome.

I almost peed my pants when Bryan, owner of Paper Nation came to my booth.... I got his autograph..... I have added him to my boyfriend list and hope to see him this Wednesday.

Our table theme was dark pink and copper.... so beautiful together and one of the new colours this year. With my invites and Colette's incredible flowers we had a fantastic display.

Enjoy the pics of the invites from this show.

Hugs,
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Your blog looks good so far. You may want to change your comment/link colours from grey/light blue to a darker colour, they're hard to change! I'm your first follower. Can't wait to see what you post. I didn't take any pics really at Jactopia, although I have some from Jax mom's farm

    Hugs

    vicki

    ReplyDelete